The library will be closed for SOL Testing from May 23 – 25th;
May 31- June 2.
School libraries transform lives and strengthen communities. Unfortunately, in recent months, there has been a dramatic rise in widespread efforts to censor books and information. Virginia has been subject to these censorship efforts. We want you to be aware of these challenged books and stand up to censorship.
Visit our library to read, study, play chess, color, or just connect with friends.
For easier, more comprehensive access to our resources, please use the Library Canvas Page: To Self-Enroll in the Wakefield Library Canvas Page
|Ms. Gina Glassman – Librarian
|Ms. Christine Lively – Librarian
|Mr. Daniel Redmond – Library Assistant
We are open 24/7 online. The Wakefield library staff is dedicated to providing students and staff access to ideas and information, and providing an outstanding collection of books for both academic and personal use.
Your One-Login is the key that unlocks the online library.
During the school day, you are welcome to be in the library before and after school, and during lunch without a pass. Otherwise you will need a pass from your specific period teacher.
- Almost 30,000 items in the Wakefield collection, over 50 databases, and thousands of eBooks and audio-books for instant library access.
- Through the Destiny Discover online catalog, students and staff have access to the holdings of all the public school libraries in Arlington.
For Mobile Access or to Download Digital Books
- Download the Follett Destiny Discover App
- To Login to Destiny Discover:
- Students: Use your One-Login (StudentVue) username and password
- Teachers: Use your One-Login