Do you need assistance from a librarian while you’re home? We can help you navigate the many online resources available to you while you are working from home. Please email us at the addresses below and we will be happy to help you either by email, phone or MSTeams. Be well!
|Ms. Gina Glassman – Librarian
|Ms. Christine Lively – Librarian
|Mr. Daniel Redmond – Library Assistant
We are open 24/7 online. The Wakefield library library staff is dedicated to providing students and staff access to ideas and information, and providing an outstanding collection of books for both academic and personal use.
Your One-Login is the key that unlocks the online library.
During the school day, you are welcome to be in the library before and after school, and during lunch without a pass. Otherwise you will need a pass from your specific period teacher.
- Almost 30,000 items in the Wakefield collection, over 50 databases, and thousands of eBooks and audio-books for instant library access.
- Through the Destiny Discover online catalog, students and staff have access to the holdings of all the public school libraries in Arlington.
For Mobile Access or to Download Digital Books
- Download the Follett Destiny Discover App
- To Login to Destiny Discover:
- Students: Use your One-Login (StudentVue) username and password
- Teachers: Use your One-Login