Fall 2022: The Department of Planning and Evaluation is collecting library usage data through December 2022. The Wakefield Library will have a sign-in at the entrance and QR codes posted around the library.
Additional sign-in options are below:
For easier, more comprehensive access to our resources, please use the Library Canvas Page: To Self-Enroll in the Wakefield Library Canvas Page
|Ms. Gina Glassman – Librarian
|Ms. Christine Lively – Librarian
|Mr. Paul Guay – Library Assistant
We are open 24/7 online. The Wakefield library staff is dedicated to providing students and staff access to ideas and information, and providing an outstanding collection of books for both academic and personal use.
Your One-Login is the key that unlocks the online library.
During the school day, you are welcome to be in the library before and after school, and during lunch without a pass. Otherwise you will need a pass from your specific period teacher.
- Almost 30,000 items in the Wakefield collection, over 50 databases, and thousands of eBooks and audio-books for instant library access.
- Through the Destiny Discover online catalog, students and staff have access to the holdings of all the public school libraries in Arlington.
For Mobile Access or to Download Digital Books
- Download the Follett Destiny Discover App
- To Login to Destiny Discover:
- Students: Use your One-Login (StudentVue) username and password
- Teachers: Use your One-Login