The library is closed Friday, May 26th – Thursday, June 15th (SOL Testing).
Google can bring you a 100,000 answers,
a librarian can bring you back the right one. -Neil Gaiman
Welcome to the Library
The Wakefield Library is designed for academic use and quiet reading.
- Come prepared to work the entire period
- Use a quiet voice
- Treat others with respect
- Treat library materials with care
- No food or drinks please
Our collection contains over 25,000 print items, over 50 databases, and hundreds of eBooks and audio-books. Through the Destiny online catalog, students and staff have access to the holdings of all the public school libraries in Arlington. If you have any questions, please see a librarian at the circulation desk or contact them using the email below.
Books & Magazines may be checked out for 3 weeks, renewable for an additional 3 weeks
- 10 items may be checked out at one time
- No fines for overdue materials
- Borrowers will be charged for the cost of lost or missing items
- Reference books can be used in the library
Yearbooks: Yearbooks may be checked out for reading in the library.
Ms. Gina Glassman – Librarian
Ms. Donna Felsenheld – Librarian
Ms. Claudia Collins – Library Assistant
Fax (703) 931-8379