APS provides an opportunity to purchase student accident insurance. Medical bills for injuries that happen on school grounds or at school–sponsored events are the parents’ responsibility. If you do not have medical insurance and believe that payment will be a hardship for you, APS provides the opportunity for you to purchase school accident insurance. It is highly recommended that parents consider using this as a secondary insurance for their student athlete. QBE Insurance will provide school accident insurance for the 2018-2019 school year. It may be purchased online.
- QBE Online Enrollment Flyer (EnglishSpanish)
- Parent Letter About Insurance: Athletes-Student Accident Insurance Letter 2018-19 ENGLISH
- Parent Letter About Insurance:Athletes-Student Accident Insurance 2018-19 SPANISH
- Insurance Application Form: English | Spanish
- Updated VHSL Physical Forms
- Frequently Asked Questions