What follows is a list of volunteer opportunities and a brief description of duties. If you have any questions or want to volunteer, please contact PTSA President, Jenny Sammis.
- Class Liaisons (2 per class): Class liaisons will work with the assigned Assistant Principal and Teacher assigned to the Senior, Junior and Sophomore classes to collect class dues, assist with periodic communication to the families in the class and help in planning end of the year activities.
- Communications (1): Assist with social media and other communications needs.
- Formals for Five Coordinators (2): Work with your counterparts at Washington-Lee High School to publicize the need for and gather donated male and female formal wear for prom. Coordinate the set-up and clean-up of formal wear “shop” and assist students in making selections.
- Hispanic Parent Liaisons (2): Work to keep the Hispanic Parent Committee aware of important, upcoming events and serve as a liaison to the PTSA Executive Committee.
- No Sweat Fundraising Chair (1): Coordinate the publicity for and tracking of this low effort fundraiser for the PTSA.