If your child is interested in participating in the sports conditioning at Wakefield, they will need to go to the Clubs and Activities Canvas page for more information. They should contact the coach of the sport or sports they are interested in to find out when the conditioning sessions are scheduled.
In order to participate, students will need the following:
- Fill out the Emergency Care Card (ECC) online
- Show up wearing a Mask
- Bring 32 oz of water, in a LABELED water bottle (no sharing!)
- Pass the COVID-19 screening, including temperature check
- Comply with all social distancing rules
- Comply with all directions of coaches and Activities Office staff
- Arrive no earlier than 10 minutes prior to the start of the session
- Leave campus immediately after the culmination of the session
If students don’t have the ECC already submitted, or are not wearing a mask, or without water, they will be sent home.
In order to participate after October 23, students will need a current physical, dated after May 1, 2020. The forms are available on the Wakefield website or here. Please take the form with you to the doctor’s office. Once completed, the forms should be submitted to Becky Kigin via email at firstname.lastname@example.org . There will be limited sign-up times for in-person, socially-distance form submittal during the next two weeks. More information to come. For the most up-to-date announcements, follow @WakeATC1 on Twitter. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Becky Kigin.