SCHOOL SUPPLIES DISTRIBUTION:
Next week we will have our first distribution of school supplies such as text books, workbooks, novels, class packets, etc. While all students have a Corona virus kit that contains face masks and hand sanitizers, not all students will receive school materials for their classes as most are online. Teachers have informed students if they will be issuing school materials. We will use the following schedule to distribute materials:
- Monday, 9/14 3:15-6:30 Last names beginning with A through F
- Tuesday, 9/15 11:00-11:45 12th Grade
3:15-6:30 Last names beginning with G through M
- Wednesday, 9/16 11:00-11:45 11th Grade
3:15-6:30 Last names beginning with N through R
- Thursday, 9/17 11:00-11:45 9th and 10th Grade
3:15-6:30 Last names beginning with S through Z
- Friday, 9/18 3:15-6:30 Make-up
- Make-up: Students are welcome to come to Wakefield to pick up during the time slot allocated based on their last name, during the time slot based on their grade, or during the make-up time slot.Please note that some courses may also have additional pick-up dates, and teachers of those classes will notify students of the dates/times.
Library Print Book Check Out Will Coincide with Lunch Distribution Beginning September 14 from 11:00-1:00:
Students may also begin placing holds on print books for check out at Wakefield.
For more information on how to place a hold on a print book, please go to the Library Services Website.
Due to COVID, we are unable to accommodate Inter-library loans from other schools.
Questions: please see the Wakefield Library Canvas Page or contact the library staff.