March 16, 2021
- The library space is currently closed to students as we are operating as a virtual class space. Sadly, no browsing and/or quiet work.
- A librarian will be in the hallway outside the library during lunches to assist students in need of books/research/academic help.
- Students may make an appointment to work with a librarian during the school day if they have teacher approval. Please contact Ms. Glassman and/or Ms. Lively via Canvas.
- Mr. Redmond is still running the pop-up library (see schedule below).
- Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance.
Pop-up library schedule
Carts of books will be available for student checkout during the times below.
Students can check-out books, place and pick up holds during these times.
Monday Outside, Main Entrance 10:50am-1:00pm
Tuesday Outside, Courtyard 10:50am-11:50am
Wednesday Outside, Courtyard 10:50am-11:50am
Thursday Outside, Courtyard 10:50am-11:50am
Friday Outside, Courtyard. 10:50am-11:50am